Changes to your business - Agreements
Throughout the licensing process, you may be considering making changes to your business operations or structure.
Our associated law firm, Halsey Legal Services, can assist you with a range of documents including:
- Authorised representative agreements
- Employment agreements
- Referral agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Joint Venture agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Share sale or purchase agreements
- Client service agreements
- Chapter 7 – Client Disclosure Documents: such as Financial Services Guides (“FSGs”), Statements of Advice (“SOA”) and Records of Advice (“ROA”) templates.
- Compliance and Administrative documents: such as appropriately formatted compliance committee documents and minutes, internal review and management documents (licensee/adviser reviews, outsourced provider reviews etc.)
- Business sale or purchase agreements
- Trust deeds
- Consultancy agreements
- Financing documents
- Confidentiality agreements
- Exclusivity agreements
- Provision of documents to allow parties to explore a potential transaction without creating a binding agreement
- Corporate credit and sub-credit representative agreements
Please click here to go to the Halsey Legal website.
Click here to share this with a friend or colleague.